THESE ARE YUM.
You will need:
– One sweet potato per person if you’re really going at it, or one between two if it’s just a side to a meal. (WOULD RECOMMEND W/ SALMON AND RED CABBAGE. HELLAAA)
– A bit of salt.
– A couple tablespoons of olive oil.
– About a teaspoon of paprika (smokey paprika is rad but use whatever, you can also use curry powder?)
– Optional heaped tsp of cornflour.
1. Preheat the oven to about 218 degrees.
2. Peel the sweet potato/es and chop them into fry/wedge shapes. (They’re best chunky, you could do them thin if you want but you’d prob have to cook them less long so as far as directions go you’re on your own there, pal.)
3. Put the uncooked fries into a mixing bowl, add your oil and spices and toss them around so they’re all coated in goodness.
4. Spread them out evenly on a baking tray, don’t line it with anything – foil is stupid and paper is a gamble because the oven is gonna be bloody hot when it’s ready.
5. Cook them for about 15 minutes, then take them out and flip them over with tongs or a spatula, or a dessert spoon if you’re a damn fool. Put them back in and cook for a further 10ish minutes. DOne!
They’re soooo easy and delicious 🙂
– love from your friend and mine, jet